1 Park Place
Fredonia, NY  14063
Town of Pomfret
The Abell Tavern, Johnson House, Taylor House, Columbia Hotel

Known in the twentieth century as The Russo Building and later as One Park Place, this historic block was the home Abellís Hotel in the early nineteenth century, and is pictured in the 1881 County Atlas as Park House. For further information, history, and photos, visit the Barker Historical Museum.

Further reading


Photo(s)

ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120 ID=120

To main.
Smaller images.