The homes at today’s
A home at 11059 was shown in the name of Mrs. Gage in 1854, in the name of J. Gage in 1867, and in the name of T. Crowell in 1881. There were 20 acres of land shown with this home in 1881, and 25 acres described in deeds. North of this home in 1854, two homes were shown in the names of R. Gage and E. Gage, respectively. They were both shown in the name of E. Gage in 1867, but only one was shown in 1881, on a 198-acre farm in the name of E. Gage. The home at 11059 was conveyed in 1883 from Julia A. Crowell to Henry S. Boss (Liber 197 Page 489). Emory Gage conveyed it to George W. Harold in 1910 (Liber 355 Page 159). Later owners in the twentieth century were members of the Waterman family and members of the Horton family.